CREATE TO CONNECT -> CREATE TO IMPACT
is a continuation of the Create to Connect (CtC) project which started in 2013 as a joint effort of ten European cultural organizations (and three associate partners) to create powerful and long-lasting connections of artists, cultural operators, researchers and audience; seeking new production models for engaging the audience in new, innovative ways; and creating together new public arenas through dialogue and participation.
In the CtC -> CtI project the network has expanded to include five new partners and two associated partners, but most importantly has shifted its focus from audience building tocreating impact – the meaning and value our work can produce in terms of change, innovation, empowerment and emancipation.
CtC -> CtI’s core activities focus on artistic creation: Space to Connect strives to change the use of space, within and outside of theaters with artistic tools; Create to Connect is a line of (co)productions trying to apply new models of collectivity to production processes; Adapt to Connect aims to adapt shared work between partners to the local contexts and Working Encounters bring together artists, cultural workers, researches and students to exchange knowledge and ideas on the notion of “P/people”.
To measure and act upon impact, the CtC -> CtI’s partner The Research Centre of the Slovene Academy of Sciences and Arts will use ethnographic and anthropological methodologies to conduct in-depth qualitative research to assess the impact of partner organizations’ activities in the society.
Web site of the project: www.ctc-cti.eu
The project started in September 2018 and will end on 31st August 2022, and is supported by the Creative Europe programme of the European Union.
– Bunker, Ljubljana, Slovenia – Lead partner
– Artsadmin, London, UK
– AltArt, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
– BIT Teatergarasjen, Bergen, Norway
– La Villette, Paris, France
– Noorderzon, Groningen, Netherlands
– Theater Rotterdam, Netherlands
– Arts and Theatre Institute, Prague, Czech Republic
– Culturgest, Lisbon, Portugal
– Research Centre of the Slovenian Academy of Sciences and Arts, Ljubljana, Slovenia (ZRC SAZU)
– Drugo more, Rijeka, Croatia
– Santarcangelo dei Teatri, Santarcangelo di Romagna, Italy
– NTGent, Gent, Belgium
– Public Art Platform – Tbilisi, Tbilisi, Georgia
– United Artist Labour, Belgrade, Serbia
– Cross Border, Vienna, Austria
– Hammana Artist House, Beirut, Lebanon
The project’s time frame: September 2018 – August 2022
Bunker’s Activities in the frame of CtC->CtI:
Create to Connect:
Adapt to Connect:
*Kate McIntosh: In Many Hands, Mladi levi festival 2019
*God’s Entertainment: Under the Carpet, Mladi levi festival 2020
*Francesca Grilli: Sparks, Mladi levi festival 2020
*Marta Pulk: A Year Full of Drama, Mladi levi festival 2020
Space to Connect:
*Urša Vidic: The Wall, Mladi levi festival 2019
*Installation of hearing loop, memory book and organised public tours in Old Power Station, 2019
*Name:: SOS_SMS, Mladi levi festival 2020