A music performance event, a new chapter of the German cycle, started by the Beton Ltd. collective with Ich kann nicht anders (2016) and Große Erwartungen (2018).
In Mahlzeit, dedicated to dining, feeding, snacking and socializing, the spotlight turns on music. The one Jure Vlahovič and Janez Weiss of the Dead Tongues duo have been creating for Beton Ltd. for the past ten years, and the one that is becoming – disguised and seemingly unrecognizable, with the collaboration of Maksim Špelko and Marko Brdnik – a stepping stone for the sequel, Hoppla, wir leben.
It is time to listen and marvel.
Hoppla, wir leben
Premiere: 19th December 2019,at 8 p.m., Stara mestna elektrarna – Elektro Ljubljana
- May 13th 2022, Stara mestna elektrarna – Elektro Ljubljana
- 16th June 2021, Maribor, Festival Borštnikovo srečanje
- 16th June 2021, Maribor, Drugajanje festival
- 22nd October 2020, at 9.30 pm, 55th Festival Borštnikovo srečanje, Maribor – CANCELED
- 20th December 2019, at 8 p.m., Stara mestna elektrarna, Ljubljana
- Concept and direction: BETON Ltd. MAHLZEIT
Toni Soprano Meneglejte 004,
HOPPLA, WIR LEBEN!
LE PAYS DE SOIF