“Imagine an organism that feeds you, heals you, reveals secrets of the universe and could help save the planet.”
(Fantastic Fungi, 2019)
“Art cannot merely be the expression of a particularity (be it ethnic or personal). Art is the impersonal production of a truth that is addressed to everyone.” (Alain Badiou, 15 Theses on Contemporary Art)
“Really great I created a coconut, I really did well. You can also cure fungus with coconut, you know.”
Premiere: 10th junije 2020, Stara mestna elektrarna – Elektro Ljubljana, as part of TRIPTYCH :::
- 5th May 2021, Stara mestna elektrarna – Elektro Ljubljana
- 4th May 2021, Stara mestna elektrarna – Elektro Ljubljana
- 27th August 2020, Stara mestna elektrarna – Elektro Ljubljana, as part of Mladi levi festival
- 11th june 2020, Stara mestna elektrarna – Elektro Ljubljana, as part of TRIPTYCH :::
- Authors: Nika Švab, Luka Martin Škof
- Technical support: Igor Remeta, Duško Pušica
- Lighting design: Andrej Petrovčič
- Executive producer: Maja Vižin
- Public relations: Tamara Bračič Vidmar
- Produced by: Bunker, Ljubljana
With support of: Ministry of Culture of Slovenia, City Municipality of Ljubljana, European Union: Creative Europe Programme – Culture, network ACT – Art, Climate, Transition
Currently she mainly works in the theatre, but still keeping touch with literature.
Her bachelor thesis on studies of comparative literature was comparison and analysis about George Danton in history, literature and theatre, based on Danton’s Death by Georg Buchner. As part of her masters studies in Academy for theatre, radio, film and television she did a one year long exchange programme in DAMU, Prague.
She moderated discussions about literature and theatre, she cooperated as a board member in student literary conference and wrote several articles for different publications on field of literature and theatre. Lately she has been working as a producer and co-author of projects and researching new forms and socially aware topics.
On 47. week of Slovenian drama she received an award for best young playwright (2017).
Luka Martin Škof
Luka Martin Škof is primarily a theatre director, secondarily a reporter, performer, stage, video – light and costume designer, mentor of the amateur theater group in Murska Sobota, author of three plays and a former member of the temporary project collective Abonma.